Google is responsible for selling Sponsored Links on Englishforums. You buy Sponsored Links by buying Google Adwords and targeting Englishforums. If you don't have a Google Adwords account, you can create one at https://adwords.google.com . If you already have an account, use the instructions below to target your ads on Englishforums. Click the screenshots to enlarge them.
FOR EXISTING USERS OF ADWORDS:
Targeting englishforums.com in an existing campaign (AdGroup)1) Log in to your AdWords Standard Edition account at
2) On the Campaigns page, choose an existing campaign ( A), go to the "Networks" tab (B), and click the "Show details" link next to "Managed placements" (C).
3) Click the "Add placements" button.
4) Select an AdGroup in the upper box, and add "englishforums.com" to the lower box. Click the Save button.
5) You will see the englishforums.com link in the list of placements:
FOR NEW USERS OF ADWORDS:
Targeting englishforums.com in a new campaign
1) Log in to your AdWords Standard Edition account at (if you're not already logged in).
2) On the Home page, find the "Create online campaign" option in the "Active campaigns" box and click the "Placement targeted" option in the drop-down.
3) Follow the sign-up wizard instructions to create your campaign.
4) On the second page of the wizard, click "Select managed placements" and enter englishforums.com
5) Click "Save and continue to billing".
People are waiting to help.